Knowledge and Experience. They just know how to keep me feel alive.....


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello goodbye

Life is not easy, I have to admit it. As we know sometimes we are exposed to choices, between right or wrong, good or bad, black or white, and so on. It can be really hard to make a decision or to choose what is best for us and our life. But still whatever we choose, life must go on whether we like it or not, though we make a good deal or a bad one.

I've already dedicated my life for one and a half year as a reporter/writer/journalist in one of men's magazine in Indonesia. I like that job, I love my colleagues there, love the environment, love what I can do (get from) there, esp. the fact that I can go to Bali twice a year (last year) and that's for free. Hehehe. It's almost perfect, except three things why I don't like to be there: 1. my boss, 2. the salary is not good enough, and 3. I can't develop myself there.

Then because of that three reasons I take a risk to move on and spread my wings to fly higher so that I can see more panoramic sight and learn something new from it. So, I quit become a reporter/writer/journalist or whatever it's called. Actually besides all that reasons, there's also one thing why I have to move on. Since my sister doesn't have a job anymore, my responsibility for supporting my family in financial is getting bigger. That's why I got to leave my old job and do a new one which can pay me more.

It was really hard choices I have to choose, to stay or to go. I like being in my old office, surrounded by my friends/colleagues. But I can't be selfish, because there are still a lot of things I must consider in this matter. Things that are not only about me, myself and I. And I've made my own choice, eventhough it was also a very hard goodbye that I've had to say to my old colleagues. :'(

So now, here I am. Working as a new employee in one of trading company that sells comodities, such as coal, cotton, and others. Get a better salary and new family. Now I'm ready to learn new things here, to do my best with this job as I did to the old one, and to plan a better future for myself and family. My life is still great (I trully believe it) and I am thankful for it. :)


-Gie-

6 comments:

  1. I respect and love you with all my heart, Gie. You are good fo your family =^_^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. makasih mas Robin,, I love you back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. huahhahahaha.

    gapapa gie, ure still young and still many to get!!
    kalo gue pikir pikir, lo mirip gue lo.
    dulu kan gue juga cabut dari femina group gie dan akhirnya dapet kerjaan yang sekarang! hahaha.

    jangan takut untuk nyari rejeki lebih, selama lo BERANI dan melakukan yang terbaik, InsyaAllah all nature will conspire to get all what you want!!

    Go forward get ur own happiness (and money> :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Insya Allah ya, Wa.. doakan saya yaaa..
    Sukses untuk kita berdua!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. proud of you,,,I know this is not an easy call for you!

    Di tempat baru pasti bisalah!

    Hold on to that same reason why you choose, put all your heart in it, and everything's gonna be okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @bee: Thank you so much for your support!! :)

    ReplyDelete