Knowledge and Experience. They just know how to keep me feel alive.....


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I just can't wait!

For the past few days, my colleagues and I were extremely busy since we have to move to our new premises. We have to pack lots of stuffs, documents, bantex, folders, etc. Boxes were everywhere. Then we have to unpack and put them in order at the new place. It was tiring yet exciting. Our new office is way bigger than the old one. We get new (bigger) desk, chair and computer screen. We loooooooveeeeee it! :-p

After those hecticness I had, I just can't wait to go for some relaxing days at the beach. Yup, this weekend I am going to have another trip for 5 days. This time I choose to go to my mom's hometown. I am so excited to see the place where my mom was born. And of course not only to see my mom's hometown, I am also really really excited to do deep dive there. Yeay!!

This trip is just what I need for now. So, I can't wait any longer. *grin*




No comments:

Post a Comment