Knowledge and Experience. They just know how to keep me feel alive.....


Thursday, July 19, 2012

Coin A Chance

I've just read Meida's blog today. She is one of my friends in college that really love to write. You can check her blog here.

Two days ago, she wrote about one program called "Coin A Chance". This is a social movement that started in Jakarta on December 2008. We can easily join the program by collecting coins and drop them in the drop zones. Later on, those coins will be used for sending the unfortunate kids back to school. Yup, we can give them a chance to learn at school just by giving coins. Isn't it cool?

If any of you are interested in this program, but do not know how to join, you can check the program by clicking here. Or you can just simply contact me to give the coins you have. It would be a pleasure for me to accept those coins and drop them directly at the drop zones.

(pic)
So, let's help kids get back to school!


No comments:

Post a Comment