Knowledge and Experience. They just know how to keep me feel alive.....


Tuesday, May 05, 2009

my beloved desk


Those are the pictures of my desk in the office. I know what's on your mind: "what a mess!!" Yeah right, because it's almost deadline week so i'm kind of busy working on my articles and didn't have time to put the things on my table in order or clear it up. Well, I've spent a lot of my time at this desk for these last 9 months. Next to my desk (on the right side) is Tenny's desk and there's a fotocopy machine on the other side. In front of my desk there's Yudha's desk. In a couple days I'll leave this desk and move to Irwin's desk (on the right side of Yudha's desk) since he's no longer working at this office. Hiks.. I'm gonna miss this desk, my first desk...

Love,
Gie

3 comments:

  1. gie,,,
    ktanya deadline,,,
    ko yg jd profile komp. kamu malah fb??
    hehehhehe
    ga jauh dr meja ktr aku ko,,
    penuh dgn kertas2,,,
    konfirmasi,form2 nasabah,,,
    rasanya mual klo liat itu semua,,,
    hahahahhaaha,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. gie,,,
    katanya deadline,,
    ko profile komp. km fb?
    hahahahhaha,,,
    ga beda jauh ko gie dr meja ktr ku,,
    penuh dgn kertas2,,,,
    ya konfirmasi,,, form2 nasabah,,,
    rasanya mual liat itu semua,,,,
    mau rapiin tp nanti jg gt lg,,
    hahahahhaha,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha,, iya, ke gap deh lg buka fesbuk,,
    pusink mau beresin juga soalnya kan udah mau pindah meja klo jd..

    ReplyDelete